Golden Triangle Trip essentially implies a trip around the three major tourist avenues of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In that context, we can certainly say with immense pride that when it comes to any such trip, we are fully equipped to offer you a truly memorable and exciting time, every moment of it!
That is precisely the reason for which there are so many people out there who are all reaching out to us for their Golden Triangle Trips. They know that with us there is a lot of pampering but not necessarily hand holding; we know when to leave you by yourself to revel in the magical places that you visit, while ensuring that you are never in a state of discomfort at any time.
Your 6 Days Tour Itinerary:-
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi:-
Upon arrival at New Delhi International Airport, a representative of book golden triangle tour will greet and transfer you to the hotel. Enjoy welcome dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi:-
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Embark on sightseeing tour of Delhi, the capital city of India.
Attractions in Delhi:-
· Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Rajghat, Old Fort and India Gate
· Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Birla Temple and ISCKON Temple
· President House, Parliament House and National Museum
See the famous attractions of Delhi. On time return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra:-
Take delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later drive to Agra in Uttar Pradesh. On arrival in Agra, a representative of book golden triangle tour will transfer you to the hotel. Later proceed for sightseeing.
Attractions in Agra:-
· Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World
· Agra Fort – the Red Fort of Agra
· Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb – the Baby Taj
· Evening shopping in local bazaars
See the famous Mughal monuments and on time return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur:-
Take breakfast at the hotel. Later drive to Jaipur (the capital & largest city of Rajasthan state) en route sightseeing at Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival in Jaipur, a representative of book golden triangle tour will transfer you to the hotel for overnight. Dinner will be at the hotel.
Attractions in Fatehpur Sikri:-
· Buland Darwaza – the largest gateway in the world
· Salim Chisti Dargah and Mosque
· Panch Mahal, Birbal Mahal and Jodha Bai Palace
Day 05: Jaipur:-
Take breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy sightseeing at Jaipur, the Pink City of India. On time return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Attractions in Jaipur:-
· Amber Fort (by elephant ride), Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort
· City Palace Complex, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal
· Albert Hall Museum or Central Museum
· Jantar Mantar Observatory and Raj Mandir Cinema
· Birla Temple or Laxmi Narayan Temple
· Evening shopping in local bazaars
Day 06: Jaipur – Delhi – Departure:-
Have very hearty breakfast at the hotel. Later drive back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, a representative of book golden triangle tour will transfer you to the hotel. Wash, change and relax. Proceed for last minute shopping. After a farewell dinner, you will be transferred to the New Delhi Airport on time. Take flight back to your home / onward destination with sweet memories of golden triangle tour.
Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days of India provides everlasting golden memories!!!
So no matter where you might be situated, feel free to contact us for your next Golden Triangle Trip India. We promise to make your Golden Triangle Trip one which you and everyone with you, will cherish forever!!!
Cultural Holidays.in , a Young Energetic Guy Which Have Published Various Articles for Travel Industry. We Hope above Content Helps You to Get Good Information About Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 6 Days.